Employment Attorney Cincinnati Ohio - Mansell Law
The lawyers at Mansell Law have represented many employees in federal and state lawsuits and employment matters in and around Cincinnati, Ohio. Our Cincinnati employment attorneys have had tremendous success representing employees in cases of wrongful termination, unlawful discrimination, hostile work environment, unpaid overtime, retaliation, sexual harassment, and many other areas.
Ohio employment and labor laws are complex. These laws are meant to protect employees but too often they are violated. We understand how it feels to be discriminated against and when your employer violates these laws. Our lawyers have stood up to the largest employers – and Won! The Cincinnati employment lawyers at Mansell Law take pride in standing up for employee rights.
When your employer violates the Ohio labor laws in Cincinnati, Ohio or surrounding areas, you need to contact Mansell Law. We know the state and federal courts in Cincinnati, Ohio and have proven results to show our experience and dedication. We offer free consultations so you can speak with an employment attorney to find out if your employee rights have been violated and what your options are going forward. We take a client centered approach and always keep your best interests in mind.
Mansell Law’s employment attorneys in Cincinnati Ohio represent employees and workers a wide variety of labor and employment issues, including but not limited to:
- –Retaliation and discrimination against employees for taking medical leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA);
- -Failing to accommodate employees with disabilities;
- –Sexual Harassment claims against a boss or co-worker
- –Discrimination against employees with disabilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- –Hostile Work Environment claims
- –Discrimination against employees based on race, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, military service and veteran status, or pregnancy;
- -Wrongfully terminating employees for discriminatory or retaliatory reasons.
- -Failing to pay employees overtime wages;
- -Paying employees less than the Ohio minimum wage;
- -Retaliating against employees who reports or participate in investigation of unlawful discrimination;
These employment laws cannot be taken lightly and employers need to be held accountable for their actions or they will continue to violate the law and take advantage of employees. Our employment lawyers in Cincinnati, Ohio are here to stand up for your rights. Contact a Cincinnati attorney today for a FREE Consultation. You can reach us directly by Phone or by submitting an online form.