Employment Attorney Dayton Ohio - Mansell Law
Mansell Law has represented many employees in federal and state lawsuits and employment matters in and around Dayton, Ohio. Our Dayton employment lawyers have had tremendous success representing employees in cases of wrongful termination, unlawful discrimination, hostile work environment, unpaid overtime, sexual harassment, and many other areas.
Employment and labor laws can be complex. These laws are meant to protect the employee but too often they are violated. We understand how it feels to be discriminated against or when your employer violates these laws. We have stood up to the largest employers – and Won! The Dayton employment lawyers at Mansell Law take pride in standing up for employee rights.
When your employer violates the Ohio labor laws in Dayton, Ohio or surrounding areas, you need to contact Mansell Law. We know the state and federal courts in Dayton, Ohio and have proven results to show our experience. We offer a free consult so you can speak with an employment attorney to find out if your employee rights have been violated and what your options are going forward. We take a client centered approach and always keep your best interests in mind.
Mansell Law’s employment attorneys in Dayton Ohio represent employees and workers a wide variety of labor and employment issues, including but not limited to:
- -Discrimination or Retaliation against employees for taking medical leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA);
- –Discrimination against employees with disabilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- -Failing to accommodate employees with disabilities;
- –Sexual Harassment claims against a boss or co-worker;
- -Hostile Work Environment claims
- –Discrimination against employees based on race, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, military service and veteran status, or pregnancy;
- -Failing to pay employees overtime wages;
- -Paying employees less than the minimum wage;
- -Retaliating against employees who reports or participate in investigation of unlawful discrimination;
- -Wrongfully terminating employees for discriminatory or retaliatory reasons.
These employment laws cannot be taken lightly and employers need to be held accountable for their actions or they will continue to violate the law and take advantage of employees. Our employment lawyers in Dayton, Ohio are here to stand up for your rights. Contact a Dayton attorney today for a FREE Consultation. You can reach us directly at (614)610-4134 or by submitting an online form.