Employment Attorney Toledo Ohio - Mansell Law
The Toledo employment attorneys at Mansell Law has years of experience with Federal and Ohio labor and employment laws. These laws are intricate and complex, and if your rights have been violated, you deserve an attorney who understands the ins and outs of these laws and who will set you up with the best strategy for success. Your Toledo, Ohio Labor and Employment Lawyers have successfully represented numerous employees in Toledo, Ohio and surrounding areas in both state and federal courts. And you don’t need to take our word for it; we have the client reviews to prove it.
We understand that the process of filing a lawsuit or defending your rights against your employer can be daunting, and we take great pride in our client-centered approach to litigation. We believe that early and frequent client communication is essential to put your mind at ease throughout the legal process, so we make ourselves available to our clients by phone and text, including outside normal business hours.
Our Toledo, Ohio employment lawyers have experience representing employees in a variety of legal issues, including:
- Wage and Hour claims, such as:
- Failure to pay overtime wages;
- Failure to pay employees minimum wage for all hours worked;
- Retaliating against employees who complaint of unlawful pay practices;
- Failure to remit payment within 30 days of work performed;
- Discrimination claims based on race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, age, military service, or disability;
- Hostile Work Environment and Harassment claims, including Sexual Harassment;
- Retaliation claims based on opposing unlawful employment practices;
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims, such as interference with or retaliation for exercising your FMLA rights;
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims, including discrimination on the basis of a disability or the failure to provide a reasonable accommodation for a disability; and
- Other Wrongful Termination claims, including situations where your termination would violate a public policy put in place to protect the public.
These laws are in place to protect YOU, as the employee. If your employer violates the law, our employment attorneys Toledo, Ohio will defend your rights and ensure your employer is held accountable for its unlawful actions. We offer FREE consultations where an employment attorney will review your case and ensure you understand your rights and the options available to you. You can reach us directly at (614)610-4134 or by submitting an online form to schedule your consult today.