Wrongful Termination Attorney Dayton Ohio
Mansell Law has successfully represented numerous employees in cases of wrongful termination in and around Dayton, Ohio. We understand the hardship and humiliation that a wrongful termination has on an individual’s life. Our wrongful termination attorneys in Dayton, Ohio are here to stand up for your right and to get you what you deserve.
Wrongful termination laws are meant to protect employees. However, it is too often that these termination laws are violated. Employees often feel like there is nothing they can do in these situations. That is not the case. We have successfully pursued employers that have violated these important employment and labor laws. These employers must be held accountable for their unlawful actions or they will continue to engage in the same behavior.
Our Dayton wrongful termination lawyers understand these complex employment and labor laws. We are here to assist employees in and around the Dayton, Ohio area in cases where you were wrongfully terminated. Our Dayton employment lawyers have had tremendous success representing employees in cases of wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation and much more.
How do you know if you have been wrongfully terminated or if your termination is unlawful? Here are situation that are considered unlawful or wrongful terminations:
- -discrimination against a worker based on his/her race, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, military service and veteran status, or pregnancy;
- -harassing a worker based on being a member of a protected class – race, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, military service and veteran status, or pregnancy;
- -terminating an employee based on taking or requesting protected medical leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- -terminating an employee because of the employee’s disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- -retaliating against an employee for opposing unlawful discrimination or retaliation in the workplace;
- -terminating an employee that complains he/she is not being paid overtime or minimum wages correctly;
- -terminating an employee for participating in an investigation or lawsuit related to the above categories;
- -terminating a whistleblower.
Our Dayton attorneys know what is a wrongful termination under Ohio labor and employment laws. We provide a FREE consultation to discuss the specifics of your termination and can help you evaluate all your options. We are an aggressive employee rights law firm that takes a client centered approach to representation. Our reviews speak for themselves. We are truly passion wrongful termination attorneys practicing in Dayton, Ohio.
The wrongful termination laws are numerous and can be very complex. Our Dayton wrongful termination lawyers want to make sure your rights are protected and that your employer is held accountable for the hardship its unlawful termination caused you.
Our lawyers in Dayton, Ohio are here to stand up for your rights. Contact a Dayton hostile work environment attorney today for a FREE Consultation. You can reach us directly at (614)610-4134 or by submitting an online form.